*Candidate Profile Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above, CET-6 or above, good command of English in speaking, reading and writing. Major in international economics and trade or English.
2. Minimum 2 years of working experience in international sales.
3. Good at developing foreign market and business negotiation.
4. Familiar with foreign trade business flow and all kinds of foreign trade documents.
5. Good communication skills, negotiation skills and cost consciousness.
6. Characters: cheerful, courageous, purposeful, innovative, engaging and optimistic.
1. Establish customer relationships via exhibitions, B2B and showroom.
2. Accomplish sales targets, generate quotes and execute contracts.
3. Participate in CIFF Fair and Spoga in Germany.
4. Reply incoming inquiries on a daily basis.
5. Obtain orders of outdoor furniture with purposeful approach and efforts.
6. Take the lead to develop customers via Google or any other channels.
7. Follow up customers with the payment arrangements.
8. Collect market information and analyze competitor data.